Project 11

 

I will truly miss getting to spend second period working on Photoshop projects and chatting with Ms. Wang and Alexa :) Finishing high school is very bittersweet, and although I'm excited about everything that's to come, I know how sad I'm going to be on my final day at MCSM. Photoshop and photography have taught me a lot about myself and the extent of my artistic abilities. I'm now far less intimated by using technology to create art, and I know that in the future I will surely continue to use skills and methods that I've picked up in photography and Photoshop alike. My art classes this year have taught me how to think creatively and work adaptively while also not being afraid to try something out, then delete it with the press of a button. I just want this final reflection to be a memento of my time in multimedia class this year, and I want you to know how grateful I am for getting the opportunity to be your student. I will miss you, Ms. Wang, and I'm excited to keep you updated on my endeavors in college :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 5

MP1 Reflection