MP1 Reflection

     I throughly enjoyed getting to work with photoshop this marking period. I feel like overall the software has become less intimidating and confusing to use and I'm starting to visualize all the possibilities photoshop has to offer. I really like using layer masks and selecting the subject to help layer different images over each other. I also like learning how to use different fill properties to change the color of the images I decide to use. I think it's also incredibly useful to learn how to use the text properties in photoshop because that's one of the key aspects of graphic design. Working on multiple text tutorials and my own climate change poster was a lot of fun and I hope that my future career has some components of graphic design and digital art. My favorite project was the album cover by far. I loved using the star chart in the background and having the text curve around the rounded stars :)


https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UmlQM84pL-P61fW84hhBqx0hKJZ7cEAe?usp=sharing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 11

Project 5

What Is Multimedia?