Project 6: Gradient Last Name with Pattern Background




 To create this last name image, I first made my custom guitar and record stamp. I knew that I wanted the image to showcase something extremely important to me, so I chose music as the driving theme. After carefully placing my custom stamps, I started assembling a unique color palette to use across the image; starting with solid colored squares between the guitars and then using a blend of those solid colors on the guitars in the shape of a triangle. I wanted the picture to have an overall feeling of harmony while still staying away from too much repetition. I also included a small circle inside one of the records with a pre-made photoshop pattern for some added interest. I finished with typing my name in my custom gradient and choosing a looping, musical-note-like font.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 11

Project 5

What Is Multimedia?