Birthday Card and MP2 Reflection

 



I have learned so much about all of the features available in the Photoshop application through 21st Century Ed. Mainly, I've gotten to perfect some of my already existing skills with graphic design, while also learning how to do certain designs and edits more efficiently. I think the most useful part from 21st Century Ed were the projects they had us do because the hands-on application of what I learned through videos and diagrams helped me to remember what I was actually learning. I really enjoyed the freestyle projects we had as well because the freedom to create my own design and purpose for the design was the most fun. I hope that I'm able to continue to explore graphic design in college and apply what I've learned in the digital world to other art forms and/or occupations. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 11

Project 5

What Is Multimedia?